Retirement Plan Consulting
Proactive and Predictable Retirement Plan Services
We are an independent retirement plans advisory company. At IRP, we assist plan sponsors with the administrative responsibilities of their plans and help them to understand and manage their fiduciary responsibilities. When our services are contracted, we will work as a 3(21) or a 3(38) fiduciary to your plan. We will be happy to work with any retirement plan provider so long as it is in the best interest of your company and your employees. More importantly, we provide important services to your participants. From one-on-one meetings and Gap Analysis Reports, we try to provide a high level of service to your employees to help them work toward their retirement dreams and retire with dignity. We believe that this heightened level of services will provide a comprehensive service to you and to your plan participants.
At IRP, we work with corporations and non-profit organizations throughout New York. While the companies we work with are from different industries and employee sizes they have one thing in common: they desire to provide their employees a true employee benefit which will help them pursue their retirement dreams.
We work with the following plans:
- Non-Qualified Deferred Compensation Plans and
- Defined Benefit Plans.
- Provide investment fiduciary services as a 3(21) investment advisor or 3(38) investment manager in writing,
- Help with establishing or revising the plan's Investment Policy Statement (IPS),
- Selection or recommendations of the retirement plans investment menu,
- Recommendations to select and monitor the plans qualified default investment alternatives (QDIAs),
- Assistance with Plan Governance and Committee Education,
- Recommendations to allocate and rebalance model asset allocation portfolios,
- Assistance with plan fiduciaries’ Service provider selection/review,
- Investment education for plan fiduciaries,
- Fee disclosure and plan benchmarking,
- Plan design assistance,
- Retirement plan committee oversight support,
- Investment performance due diligence,
- Employee investment education and communication.